2ND PERFORMANCE ADDED FOR 5:30PM! Enjoy an afternoon of Golden Oldies and take a trip down memory lane with Richmond, Virginia’s quintessential oldies vocal group, “Bak N Da Day”. This is an outside, socially distant, 60-minute concert featuring songs from the 50s, 60s & 70s, Doo-Wop, Motown and Philly Soul.
Come and get these memories brought to you by Bak N Da Day! Feel free to bring chairs and a cooler!
Tickets are $30 for 1-2 person pod, $50 for 3-4 person pod, $20 per person at the door, based on availability. Tickets also make great gifts! Tickets are available online or at 804-261-ARTS.
Individually marked out personal pod sections will be 10 feet X 10 feet. The artist will perform on a stage 4 feet high from the ground. All ticket holders must agree to comply with safety precautions put in place during the event, as outlined below. Social distancing and wearing a mask are required while walking to the entry point and waiting in line for check-in. The venue is the grass field to the right of the Main Center as viewed from the parking lot.
It is important that you read this section carefully. For the safety of our guests, staff, volunteers, performers and partners, your ticket purchase indicates that you have read and agree to abide by the following safety protocols. Anyone who does not comply with these policies will be asked to leave the property without a refund.
• Pod Section Capacity – Your pod should never contain more than the number you purchased for that pod, (1 to 4 people).
• Face Coverings – Face coverings that cover both the nose and mouth at all times are required for entry, exit and whenever you are outside your designated pod. Face coverings are recommended for any children older than two years old. Face coverings are required for staff and volunteers at all times.
• Social Distancing – Each pod will be a minimum of 6 feet away from adjacent pods, and walkways will be a minimum of 6 feet wide. The walkways to the left and right/ front and back of each pod must remain clear of items. Please do not sit or congregate in the walkways. When waiting in line please maintain 6 feet distance between you and the guest in front of you. Please stay in your own pod at all times unless entering or exiting the area. Face coverings must be worn when you are outside of your pod.
• Hand Sanitizer – Hand sanitizer will be available inside the buildings should you need to go in to use the restroom facilities. We recommend bringing sanitizer for your own personal use outside in the concert/pod area.
Ticketing & Check-In
• Gates will open 1 hour before show time.
• Tickets can be purchased by phone, online, or in-person.
• Pods are not pre-assigned at purchase. At the gate, pre-sold pods will be seated on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Tickets will also be offered at the gate (if available) at $20 per person beginning fifteen minutes before the performance begins. Pods will be assigned per group (i.e., strangers will not be seated in the same pod).
• All attendees in a POD must check-in for the event together at the same time, no exceptions. Attendees will not be checked in until every member of the pod is present. Pod seating will be first come, first served, and no changes will be allowed once the group is in their pod.
• While waiting to enter the venue, please follow instructions according to staff, volunteers and signage, wear a face covering at all times and observe social distancing.
• Blankets and lawn chairs are recommended; chairs will not be provided. All items must fit within the square footage of your pod.
• No tents, canopies, alcohol or pets are permitted.
• No smoking or vaping in the Center Field or in the entry line.
• No refunds with the exception of event cancellation.
Before You Attend
Please review the following checklist with all members of your party on the day of the concert. If you or any member of your group shows any of the following symptoms, that person should not attend the event.
• Feeling feverish or having an elevated measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit
• A cough that cannot be attributed to another health condition
• A sore throat that cannot be attributed to another health condition
• Chills that cannot be attributed to another health condition
• Shortness of breath that cannot be attributed to another health condition
• Muscle aches that cannot be attributed to another health condition or specific activity
• Having had any close contact with a person who is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19 in the last 14 days
Join us on Saturday, July 17th from 9am-1pm. Turn your Spring cleaning into extra cash in your pocket. Gather up all those unused creative materials that you don’t want and sell them at our Makers Yard Sale. Sell that which does not inspire you and shop for new materials that encourage your creativity!
This ‘yard sale’ will be held indoors and is free and open to the public.
To become a vendor, please submit a completed application and full payment by Monday, June 28th. Payment for your booth can also be made online here. Completed applications can be emailed to email@example.com; dropped off at the Center’s front desk, or mailed to: CACGA, Attn: Maker’s Yard Sale, P.O. Box 1249, Glen Allen, VA 23060
Vendor fee is $5 per 6-foot table. Fees can be paid by check made out to ‘CACGA’; by credit card by calling (804) 261-2787; or in-person at the Center’s front desk.