Exhibit Tour: "Retrospectacular"
KonKons / Konstantina and Ignat Konstantinov, contemporary mixed media artists, represented by Agora Gallery. On exhibit until July 11, 2021 in our Gumenick Family Gallery.
Welcome to The Cultural Arts Center!
UPDATES AND INFORMATION FROM THE CULTURAL ARTS CENTER ON THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) »
The Cultural Arts Center is excited to bring you new concerts and performances as part of our 2021-2022 Season. Here are measures we are taking to keep you safe as you return to our theatre and the curtain rises for an exciting new season:
- All precautions are being taken in accordance with guidance from the Governor of the Commonwealth of Virginia, Virginia Department of Health, and the CDC. For questions and more information please feel free to contact our Box Office team at 804-261-ARTS or email@example.com. Please note that these policies and procedures are subject to change as we adapt to the ever-changing health climate.
- We will follow state and CDC guidance regarding the wearing of face masks. Currently, patrons will be required to wear face masks inside our building and theatre at all times, regardless of vaccination status. Please stay tuned for updates to this and all of our policies by visiting our website (www.artsglenallen.com). Additional updates may occur closer to the premiere of our first show in September.
- To help us ensure that everyone has a safe and enjoyable visit to The Cultural Arts Center, we ask that patrons adhere to safety regulations and signage posted around our venue.
- Shows held inside our Sara Belle November Theatre will be opened at full reserved-seating capacity. However, your safety is our top priority, and we will continue to monitor and update our safety plans as ongoing situations require. We reserve the right to re-assign seating for safety purposes.
- Our outdoor shows will be general admission with space in our Center Field to spread out and enjoy an afternoon of fun and live music. Masks are not required at outdoor shows. We request that you distance yourselves from other parties.
- Performers and staff you may encounter will adhere to a mandatory vaccination program.
- Individual renter's guidelines may vary.
- Our Facilities Manager and sanitation team will continue to make operations as touch-free as possible with QR/digital programs and touchless ticket-scanning. We will frequently disinfect high touch areas, and deploy enhanced cleaning practices before each performance. Hand sanitizer stations are also available throughout our facilities, and we will be asking our patrons to keep a respectful social distance from others wherever possible.
"Reenacted Images" by Pamela Shook
July 13, 2021- September 12, 2021
Video by Gerry Alferio
Exhibit Tour with Mary F. Vivo
July 13, 2021 - September 12, 2021
Video by Gerry Alferio