If you can handle…
- Supervising all facets of the Center (patron, facility, safety and security)
- Representing the Center during evening and weekend functions (greeting visitors, answering questions, collecting forms and payments, and answering phones)
- Assisting in the coordination of a performing arts schedule
- Maintaining visibility throughout the facility and grounds (encouraging patrons to have an enjoyable, inspired, and safe arts experience)
- Arranging rooms and lobby areas for special meetings (setting up tables, additional chairs for evening and weekend events).
- Locking/opening up the facility and activating the alarm system
- Conducting public tours on occasion
* A P P L Y * to join our team today, working among other like-minded creatives in
the arts in a positive, evolving, non-profit environment.