The Cultural Arts Center is recruiting visual arts instructors for our off-site elementary afterschool programs.
Instructors commit to one or more school locations for weekly programming between 2:30 and 5:30 p.m.
For more information, please contact Cindy Rinker, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply to join our team today! The Cultural Arts Center is seeking a part-time custodian. Click below to apply. Once your application is completed, please submit to our Director of Facilities, Alice Adkins, at email@example.com.
BASIC RESPONSIBILITIES: Performs routine building cleaning, ground work and light maintenance tasks, does related work as required. This is repetitive manual work requiring efficient performance of building cleaning, room set up/breakdown duties. The custodian works under general supervision on routine recurring assignments, receiving specific instructions on each new or unusual assignment. The work is reviewed daily by inspection.
· Arrange rooms for special meetings and activities by setting up tables, chairs, etc.
· Sweeps, scrubs and rinses floors in assigned areas
· Dust/Damp mop a variety of rooms
· Washes and polishes furniture
· Shovel snow, spreads chemicals
· Helps unload delivery trucks
· Washes door glass inside and outside
· Clean and polish hardware, doors, etc.
· Cleans and scrubs restrooms
· Washes light fixtures replaces bulbs as needed
· Empties and washes garbage cans
· Clean grounds of trash and rubbish
· Appropriate alarm system activation
· Performs related work and other duties as assigned
Apply to join our team today! The Cultural Arts Center is seeking a part-time facility supervisor. Click below to apply. Once your application is completed, please submit to our Director of Facilities, Alice Adkins, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BASIC RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsible for assisting the Director of Facilities in supervision of evening and weekend operations of the Center.
· Assist the Director of Facilities in the coordination of a multi-disciplined performing arts schedule, including but not limited to music, dance, theatre and Community Rentals
· Supervise all activities at the Center, maintaining patron and facility safety and security
· Act as Center Facilities Representative during evening and weekend functions, greeting visitors, answering questions, collecting forms and payments, and answering phones.
· Maintain visibility by making periodic rounds through the facility and grounds, encouraging each patron to have an enjoyable, inspired, and safe experience.
· Maintain proper documentation and appropriate records regarding event attendance and facility rentals. Enter information into the Center’s scheduling software in a timely manner as directed.
· Assist in the supervision of theatre and scene shop safety, activities, and personnel use and access.
· Assist in the community volunteer workers and renter box office and event staff.
· Lock up of facility at night or end of hours of operation and activate alarm system.
· Maintain proper documentation and appropriate records regarding personnel hours. Provide copies of all such records in a regular and timely manner to the Director of Facilities as needed.
· Prepare reports and documents as directed by the Director of Facilities or Facility Manager.
· Conduct public tours as needed using guidelines provided by the Center’s Marketing Department.
· Other duties as assigned.