The Cultural Arts Center At Glen Allen Policies
ONSITE GUEST POLICIES
- Materials not supplied by the Center including signs, posters, literature or other items are prohibited inside the buildings or on the grounds unless previously approved in writing by the Center.
- No open flames, fog machines or similar devices are allowed; No flammable liquids or materials may be used without prior inspection and approval in compliance with local fire ordinances.
- No monies may be left at the Center overnight.
- All Guests must observe and comply with fire code regulations. Aisles and exits must be free and clear of obstacles at all times.
- Pre-approved vendor tables in the lobby must be placed according to the Center’s guidelines.
- Periodically, the Center takes photographs and video of visitors and activities for use in promotional and editorial material. With admission into the Center, you give permission to the Center for the recording of photographs and/or video of yourself and your dependents. You grant the Center all rights to use these still or moving images for educational, promotional, advertising, and other purposes which advance the overall mission of the Center. All rights to the photographs and video belong to the Center. Please notify guest services at 804-261-2787 if you do not consent to this policy.
- Video recording by outside groups or individuals is prohibited in our buildings or outside property unless expressly approved by Center management.
- The Center prohibits persons who enter our property from carrying a handgun, firearm, knife, or other weapon of any kind, regardless of whether the person is licensed to carry the weapon. The only exception to this policy will be local, federal or state law enforcement officers or security personnel hired by the Center.
- Smoking and vaping inside our buildings is prohibited.
- No pets are allowed in Center buildings other than service animals.
RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE
In order to maintain a high standard of service and safety for visitors, employees, volunteers, and students, the Center reserves the right to refuse or discontinue service to any individual inside a building or on the grounds. A visitor may be denied service in circumstances including, but not limited to, the following:
- violating of any of the Center’s policies or procedures
- misrepresenting of the need for service
- threatening or offensive language or behavior
- harassment of any kind directed at guests or staff
- making physical contact with visitors, employees, volunteers, or students
- making unreasonable demands for service
Any Center employee can exercise the right to refuse service to any guest based on these or similar circumstances. Guests in violation of any Center policy will be asked by staff to leave the premises.
Copyright 2024, The Cultural Arts Center at Glen Allen |